Brass Round Rods
Product Description :
Brass Round Rods are made available by us in different shapes and material grades. These are of excellent quality, thus ensuring in them superior durability as well as resistivity against unfavorable work conditions. Here, our expertise also lies in making these brass round rods available as per the specifications and drawings as provided by the customers. Some of the different parameters these can be delivered in include in terms of sizes, dimensions and lengths.
- Size - 12' lengths
- Thickness - 4 mm to 150mm.
- Weight - Per foot
- Standard & Material - GB, ISO, EN, JIS, UNS 2
- Free Cutting Brass Rods for high speed machining
- Suitability for applications in making end products like architectural extrusions, fasteners, gears, automotive engineering parts
- Used in forging and pressing related production processes
- Suitability for making end products like knobs, hardware, valve components
- Used in applications involving high tensile strength
- Suitability for making of valves, marine components, welding rods, pump rods
- Suitability for blanking, riveting, bending applications
Mumbai Corporate Office : 21/4, Sanghvi Sadan Bldg., 4th Khetwadi Lane, SVP Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India